In today's digital world, working in teams can be cumbersome. We have hundreds or thousands of files, emails, voice mails, notes and instant messages ... all stored in different places. If you work in different teams, each team may have their own processes to communicate. There MUST be an easier way you can find all team items in one central place. That is where Microsoft Teams in Office 365 comes to the rescue. Teams are collections of people, content, and tools that center around different projects and jobs within an organization. Teams is a central "Hub" where all things related to the team are maintained. This includes files, chats, notes, tasks, messages, videos and more. In this course, you will learn how to bring together all of your team’s conversations, files, and tools in this single workspace. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who wants to improve team collaboration within their organization.
Upon completing this course, you will …
- Understand the value of using Teams
- Be proficient in the capabilities of Teams in Office 365
- Be prepared to develop the optimal Teams deployment strategy for your organization
The key topics that will be covered in this course include:
- An introduction into Microsoft Teams in Office 365
- A deep dive review of how to setup Teams
- Examples of how organizations can use Teams
- A review of how to manage Teams