Think about all of the email messages that you send and receive that include file attachments. The inefficiency of sending files back and forth creates multiple copies and versions of the file which leads to confusion and possible misinformation. Also worth mentioning is the security and privacy vulnerabilities that are associated with email file attachments. One solution to these inefficiencies and vulnerabilities is using OneDrive.This course will present you with a strategy to eliminate email file attachments once and for all. If you master this Office 365 application you will significantly increase the ROI of your Office 365 subscription.This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who uses Office 365.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Know how to eliminate email attachments across your organization
- Understand when to use OneDrive vs. SharePoint
- Ensure that you are maximizing the security of your shared files
The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
- A deep dive review of how to create and share files in OneDrive for Business
- How file versioning works in OneDrive
- Simultaneous editing of Excel, Word and PowerPoint files in OneDrive
- When to use OneDrive vs. SharePoint for file storage and collaboration
- Creating and sharing OneNote notebooks in OneDrive
Basic familiarity of OneDrive is recommended.