Excel has over 500 functions that are built-in and ready to use. You just have to figure out which one to use and when. Integrating functions into each and every one of your spreadsheets not only improves efficiency, it also makes your task easier to execute. In this webinar, we will focus on Logical, Information and Lookup & Reference functions. In the Logical function section, you will learn to perform logical test using the IF function along with AND, OR and NOT. In the Information function section, you will learn various ERROR checking functions that can be combined with the Logical functions. In the Lookup & Reference section, you will learn to use the various LOOKUP functions and INDIRECT function. This session is presented using Excel 2013. Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this course apply to ALL versions of Excel. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
All Excel users who want to become Excel Formu.erts
After completing this class you will have the ability to...
- Create complex lookup formulas
- Use the INDIRECT function to speed worksheet creation
- Use ERROR checking functions in calculations
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Performing advanced searching & data retrieval with LOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH functions
- Speeding up worksheet creation with the INDIRECT function
- Testing conditions with the LOGICAL functions (IF, AND, OR, NOT)
- Using ERROR checking functions