Artificial intelligence is in the midst of transforming virtually every industry and economic sector. The accounting industry is no exception.
All levels of practitioners
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize what artificial intelligence actually is, what it isn't, and the core components of this technology.
- Identify how ethics fit in the development of AI, and why understanding the potential of biases matters for both CPAs and client organizations.
- Identify what potential ethical biases can be controlled from the onset, and what potential ethical issues need to be continuously safeguarded and controlled against.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Breaking down just what AI is
- How AI is different from existing technology options
- Where AI fits in the current technology conversation
- Link together how ethical considerations, potential biases, and what kinds of controls should be integrated into the development of any AI program.
Not meant to be an overly technical presentation, this session instead focuses on common sense applications and takeaways for practitioners at all levels.