This program explains the IRS collection activities and formulaic approach to resolving back tax debts so you can easily understand where your client is in the collection process, and where the opportunities exist to resolve your client’s back-tax issue.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Understand how the IRS Collection Process works.
- Explain the impact of the ten-year collection statute on collection alternatives.
- Describe how tax liens work.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Review of the IRS collection process
- IRS enforcement
- Collection alternatives to resolve an outstanding tax debt