The course provides a concise overview of leading online international business tools that can be used by accountants to explore and conquer new cross-border markets. Discover a universe of free or nearly free resources for export planning, international trade due diligence, cross-border prospecting, worldwide business and intercontinental e-commerce.
Practitioners at all levels who want to explore how going global can help their accounting operations and clients reach new customers, boost revenue, smooth out business cycles, increase competitiveness and sharpen intercultural expertise.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize how to make your way in the global economy
- Gather free market intelligence reports prepared by commercial experts
- Pinpoint the most promising industry opportunities by country
- Identify what trade barriers are in place and what regulations needs to be followed
- Develop an export strategy and cross-border marketing plan
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Export Case Studies
- Why Go Global?
- How to Set Up a Global Online Research System
- Using Social Media
- Google Market Intelligence Tools
- The Power of Google Translate
- World Business Taxation
- Global Business Incentives
- Cross-Border Guides and Reports
- Geopolitcal Risks
- Trade and Investment Statistics
- Global Business Networks
- International Business Specialists
- Accounting International Alliances
- Offshore Staffing
- International Commerce Platforms
- Global Business Finance
- Shipping and Duty Resources
- Cross-Border Advocacy