Your organization needs capital and there are numerous financing alternatives. How do you choose whether to raise debt or equity? What are the key considerations and the advantages of each? This session will provide real examples and detail the process to decide between debt and equity.
CEOs, business owners, board members, CFOs, Controllers, corporate financial managers, and professionals who advise them.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Understand the considerations when deciding between debt and equity financing
- Know how to raise debt
- Know how to raise equity
- Apply the decision process of real world examples
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Understand your cost of capital
- Interpreting your cost of capital properly
- Evaluate the pros and cons of debt
- How to raise debt?
- Understand the pros and cons of equity
- Learn how to raise equity
- Understand the decision process through several real world organizations examples
Some corporate finance classwork or experience helpful. Participants should have at least six months of industry experience and thorough knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices.