This course provides an overview of cybersecurity from the CPA perspective. We will discuss the components of an IT environment that need to be considered in audits - e.
Anyone who is interested in understanding IT infrastructure, cybersecurity frameworks and controls.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Have a general understanding of the components that reside in typical IT infrastructure
- Have a general understanding of the cybersecurity controls that are applied to specific components within IT infrastructure
- Understand common cybersecurity frameworks that are used within the industry to establish baselines for cybersecurity controls, and validate effectiveness
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The typical IT architecture and technology components that reside in an IT environment
- Specific cybersecurity controls that are applied at each layer within an IT environment
- An overview of common cybersecurity frameworks used within the industry to establish and assess cybersecurity controls