This program provides an update to the latest tax developments, rules and regulations impacting business taxpayers, with a review and integration of the numerous 2021/22 legislation. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest business tax developments.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply practical strategies based on recent developments
- Identify and recall key compliance issues
- Identify and recall significant changes in tax forms
The major topics covered in this class include:
- 2021/22 legislative developments, cases and rulings impacting various business entity taxpayers
- Detailed discussion of the partnership and S corporation Schedule K-1 changes
- Business income, deductions and credits
- Travel expense reporting
- Section 199A update and business losses
- Depreciation update: Section 179 and 168(k)
- S Corporation and partnership update
Basic working knowledge of business taxation.