For practitioners, it’s a challenge to stay current or ahead of the curve! This ACPEN course will include a panel of national tax practitioners and experts reviewing the latest legislative and regulatory developments affecting individuals, corporations and other business entities.
The panel will focus on providing practical advice useful to practitioners during the upcoming tax season.
Of course, the panel will also explain the latest legislation, IRS initiatives, new regulations, revenue rulings and court decisions that impact the way you advise your clients.
- Explore in detail the latest statutory, regulatory and judicial developments impacting tax issues.
- Get the latest details and all the developments in this up-to-the minute tax program that you won't want to miss
- Overview of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021, the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act of 2021 and the resulting impact on your clients’ tax situation.
- Proposed Legislation and planning opportunities.
- Paycheck Protection Program and Employee Retention Credit (latest on eligibility, amendments and real-world dealings with the IRS on these issues, as well as how to report the benefits on the income tax returns).
- Update on the New Requirement for Tax Basis Capital Accounts.
- Tax Update for Not-for-Profit Entities.
- Retirement Account Updates - Qualified Plans.
- Retirement Account Updates - Non-Qualified Plans and Strategies.
- Business Transitions and Planning Opportunities (Sale treatment, structure options, etc).
IRS Program Number: 90EKV-T-00361-21-O **Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.