This course reviews and discusses the latest items on the FASB agenda, focusing on recent updates to revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. A Special Purpose Framework overview will be provided, which may reveal salient alternatives to U.S. GAAP for certain entities. We will also explore significant elements of the FASB’s technical agenda.
CPAs in public practice or members in industry seeking an update on the latest items on the FASB agenda.
- Define and discuss current items on the FASB agenda.
- Apply practical strategies in using GAAP alternatives.
- Review of current items on the FASB agenda
- Discuss the new revenue recognition standard
- Provide an update on the new lease accounting standard
- Address U.S. GAAP alternatives for certain entities
Basic working knowledge of financial accounting and U.S. GAAP.
Please contact Anne Taylor for any complaints. firstname.lastname@example.org, (972-377-8199).