In a world where employers are struggling to get the talent they need, it’s more important than ever to create a culture that affects everything from job postings to exit interviews. The future of your business depends on it. Recruiting and retaining great talent, efficiency and customer loyalty benefit from the culture you design. Julie Ann Sullivan’s unique perspective, interactive delivery and humor can help you make it happen.
Geared towards leadership but certainly useful for every member of the team
- Increase your knowledge of what it means to be a best place to work
- Define the four top strategies for success in the Power of M.O.R.E.
- Develop a unique plan for your next cultural improvement
- Determine what components in your employee’s experience need to improve
- Learn proven solutions to attract and retain great talent
- The Power of M.O.R.E.
- Mastery - a dedication to life long learning
- Open-mindedness - seeing new perspectives
- Reconnection - through listening and communication
- Environment - Building a safe one
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.