In this course we will review what CPAs should know about Guardianship and Conservatorship as well as Financial and Medical Powers of Attorney. CPAs are among the most trusted professional advisers who clients turn to when they need guidance. Are you prepared to advise a client who has declining capacity? Can you help your client navigate the steps to take if a loved one is or becomes disabled? This course will answer these questions and more and help you and your clients stay out of the Probate Court system.
- Be prepared to advise clients with declining cognitive abilities as well as be empowered to work with those who have legal authority to act for your client.
- Understand the differences between basic boilerplate planning documents and those designed to address many of the issues that commonly arise when your client needs someone to act for them.
- Knowledge of the Probate Court protection process and how to best avoid it.
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Medical Powers of Attorney
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.