Learn how to leverage analytics and automation to elevate internal audit operations and enhance the value provided during internal audit engagements.
Internal auditors, CAEs, managers, directors, staff and senior auditors specifically interested in learning more about analytics and automation. Content will serve all industries, including public sector and financial services.
- Elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal audit function through data analytics and automation.
- Explore innovative tactics used by cutting edge audit departments to improve communication and reporting through the use of technology and automation.
- Discovery efficiencies gained through automating the annual audit risk assessment process by data mining risk register and service management (change, release, incident, and problem ticket) details.
- Raise awareness on analytical techniques used by state-of-the-art audit departments to consume and assess data from ERP, CRM, and other critical business platforms.
- Share good practices and lessons learned from automating controls designed to validate regulatory compliance.
Opening Keynote: Hyper-AUDITmation
David C. Williams - AT&T Business Solutions
11:40 a.m.-12:40 p.m.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Mitigating Process Automation Risks
Ahmad Abdellatif, CIA, CISA - Majid Al Futtaim
Accelerate Risk Governance Through Cross-Functional Risk Analytics
Cristian Garofalo and Fernando Dominguez - Phillip Morris International
Data Analytics and Automation: Elevating the Value of Internal Audit
JT Erwin - First Horizon Bank
Better Assurance and Insights through Process Mining
Chester Yue - Reinsurance Group of America
As an NJCPA member benefit, select Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) courses are available to NJCPA members at the IIA members-only rate. Login now