To help New Jersey residents and small business owners during tax filing season, the New Jersey Society of CPAs (NJCPA) and the Asbury Park Press are hosting a virtual event where CPAs will be answering tax questions for free.
NJCPA members will be available to answer questions on Saturday, March 5, 2022, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
How to Participate
- Online: Taxpayers can use this link to pre-register or simply access the event when it opens on March 5. You will enter the main room of the Zoom meeting and will then be transferred into a private "breakout" room with a CPA for a one-on-one conversation. You can have your camera on or off, whichever you prefer.
- Phone: Those who prefer to dial in can call 929-205-6099 during the program's hours. When prompted, enter meeting ID 862 6555 0604 and passcode 418933. You will be transferred to an available CPA for a one-on-one conversation.
Some additional guidelines and notes:
- Please come prepared with your specific question(s).
- There will be a time limit for each attendee's meeting with a CPA in order to allow as many people to be helped as possible.
- There may be questions that the CPAs are not able to answer due to complexity or other factors.
- CPAs will not be able to help attendees complete their tax forms during the session.
- Specific appointments with the CPAs are not available; attendees will be assigned to a CPA on a first-come, first-served basis. We thank you in advance for your patience during high-volume periods.