If you missed the NJCPA’s Annual Tax Seminar, you can watch a replay. The content is accurate as of the original date presented, January 18, 2023. There is no CPE for this on-demand replay.
As legislation and trends emerge close to year end, CPAs will have a host of new issues affecting tax planning and compliance. Prepare for the upcoming tax season with this popular annual live, virtual seminar presented by attorneys and CPAs from Kulzer & DiPadova.
CPAs in public practice and industry who are involved in preparing tax returns
Earn 5 CPE credits in taxation.
New Jersey Tax Update
James Evans, Jr., J.D., LL.M., CPA
Estate Tax Update
Glenn Henkel, J.D., LL.M., CPA
- Gross Income Tax
- Corporation Business Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Tax Procedure
- Worker Classification
Employee Benefits Update
- New rules for paying an IRA to a trust per SECURE Act
- New CLAWBACK anti-abuse regulations
Joe Kempter, J.D., LL.M., CPA
Federal Tax Update
- SECURE Act Required Minimum Distribution Proposed Regulations
- IRS 90-Day Qualified Plan Pre-Examination Pilot Project
- Qualified Plan Amendment & Restatement Compliance
Doug Madanick, J.D., LL.M., CPA
Dan Mellor, J.D., LL.M.
Kristin Schmid, J.D., LL.M.
Samantha Heaton, J.D., LL.M.
- Rates, credits, deductions and exemptions for 2022
- Significant legislation, regulations, rulings and cases affecting individuals and businesses
- Partnership tax update, including significant legislation and partnership audits
- Employee retention credit
- International tax update, including significant cases
- Tax controversy update
For course materials, please visit your My Events page
. Handouts are added as received, remember to check back for updates.