Designed for the experienced tax advisor with compliance, research, and planning responsibilities, and in full charge of a company or client’s tax affairs. Updated biweekly, this program focuses on current tax developments and provides ample opportunity for discussion and individual participation. This course will update participants on additional guidance on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act provisions, including the Qualified Business Income Deduction. Participants should learn from others in the group and share individual experiences.
Experienced tax advisors with heavy tax planning and supervisory involvement.
- Analyze current federal and multi-state tax developments affecting businesses and individuals and discuss
application of new rules
- Take full advantage of planning opportunities
- Recognize trends and emerging issues
- Anticipate and create opportunities to help clients reduce their tax burdens
- Apply procedures to restrict use of tax client data as required by IRC Sec. 7216
- Deal with changing reliance standards in IRC Sec. 6694, Circular 230, and AICPA SSTSs
- Current developments affecting individuals, businesses, partnership and LLCs, S Corporations, tax exempts, estates trusts and gifts, and IRS Practice and Procedure
- Up to date discussion of key issues related to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Planning ideas
- Court decisions, new law, regulations, rulings, revenue procedures, technical advice memoranda, Chief Counsel advisories, and more
- Ethical standards for tax practice
- IRS implementation of statutory reforms
- Tax practice management and liability issues
Advanced tax knowledge.
Course materials are distributed electronically and we’ve passed the savings along to you - registrants save $20 on all 8-hour seminar pricing. To access the materials visit My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.