Don't miss this annual update! Listen as attorneys from Kulzer & DiPadova expand on a variety of tax-related issues.
Earn 5 CPE credits in Taxation.
Registration, Exhibitors and Breakfast
9:00 a.m.-1:25 p.m.
Annual Tax Seminar
Speakers courtesy of Kulzer & DiPadova, P.A.
This annual update will provide you with the tools you need to begin tax season with confidence. Topics include:
- New Jersey Tax Update: James Evans, CPA, J.D., LL.M.
- Section 199A Update - Planning for Losses and Real Estate Businesses: Daniel Mellor, J.D., LL.M.
- New Jersey Department of Labor Update: Doug Madanick, CPA, J.D., LL.M.
- Grantor Trusts: Pros and Cons, Why they Exist, How they Operate and Reporting Rules: Glenn Henkel, CPA, J.D., LL.M.
- Federal Tax Update
- Individual Update: Samantha Heaton, J.D., LL.M.
- Business/Corporation Update: Kristin Schmid, J.D., LL.M.
- Partnership Update: Arthur DiPadova, J.D., LL.M.
- International Update: Kristin Schmid, J.D., LL.M.
This program is NOT part of the Atlantic/Cape May Chapter Season Pass.
For course materials, please visit your My Events page
. Handouts are added as received, remember to check back for updates.