An NJCPA panel will discuss recent changes in the accounting profession due to technology, regulations and the business climate.
CPAs and other financial professionals
As a CPA or financial professional, it is imperative that you know where the profession is headed so you can make the necessary changes to be ready for the future.
Topics to be discussed include:
- New Jersey budget for FY21, including the millionaires tax and CBT surtax
- New Jersey State Board of Accountancy update, including the CPE deadline and delays in processing licenses
- New Jersey business outlook
- New Jersey and IRS tax updates
- The latest on PPP loans
- Trends in the accounting profession