Many of us are approaching our work from home anniversary. As leaders in our communities and businesses, the "new normal" has presented us with unique opportunities on how to be effective in a remote setting.
Note: CPE will not be granted for this event.
This year has forced us to adapt - whether it be maintaining an effective team, conducting client engagements while physically distanced, navigating new policies to ensure health and safety of our staff and loved ones, or simply finding ways to keep up team morale.
Please join us for an informal discussion led by Monmouth/Ocean Chapter President Amber Papp about techniques that work for you and your team
- How has your team continued to engage in a remote work environment?
- How have you kept meaningful engagement with clients?
- What have you learned from the 2020 tax season that you plan to modify for the upcoming tax season as it pertains to a remote work environment?
- What type of interaction will you have with your 1040 clients? When and how will you advise these clients about your firm's policies for in-person or virtual interviews?
- What are the major challenges you are still working to solve?