Future of finance and other research has continually validated data points that risk management and planning is one of the core skillsets that businesses need to fine tune for business resilience. Risks abound all over and research shows that a comprehensive risk management strategy best positions companies to be successful. This course will provide a grounding in a variety of key risks which, if on your radar, will help you plan for those which might impact your business in unpredictable ways.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
CFOs, controllers, and VPs of finance, risk management professionals and CPA/CGMA business advisers.
- Recognize the transformative nature of a variety of key business risks.
- Identify the impact that these key business risks may have on business.
- Recall important topics and conversations to be discussed regarding these key risks as they relate to business.
- Digitalization of society
- Public distrust in business
- Trade tensions
- The impact of transitioning towards the circular economy
- Economic and socia inequalities
- The changing regulatory environme
Experience in financial management.