This comprehensive update will assist you in the application of Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs). Participants who attend this update will learn about issued and proposed SSARSs along with other related developments.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
This update has been designed to assist external and internal accountants, accountants in industry, educators, and those learners who want or need to remain up-to-date on recently issued and proposed SSARSs.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize recently issued and effective SSARSs, including SSARSs Nos. 25.
- Recall the changes the quality management standards will have on a SSARSs accounting practice.
- Identify additional reporting requirements needed when issuing a SSARSs report using a special purpose framework
- Identify frequent peer review deficiencies described in the most recent AICPA’s Peer Review Oversight Report
- Recognize common SSARSs accounting and reporting issues.
- Recall the structure of SSARSs including the SSARSs hierarchy
- Learn about the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' (AICPA’s) recently issued SSARSs.
- Understand the impact the quality management standards will have on a SSARSs accounting practice.
- Know the additional reporting requirements when issuing a SSARSs report using a special purpose framework. Identify common accounting, reporting, and peer review issues.
- Keep up to date with important developments impacting an accounting practice.
Experienced with engagements performed in accordance with SSARSs