Both businesses and individual clients face major changes as a result of tax reform, and tax professionals face the considerable challenge of delivering effective planning advice and services to address this myriad of recent developments. This course addresses this challenge and also encompasses the latest cases and rulings applicable to individual and business clients. Continually updated to reflect enacted legislation. Please Note: Due to content overlap, it is recommended that this course NOT be taken together with BIT4.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
CPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice
- Understand strategies and techniques to use in light of new legislation
- Understand the latest enacted tax law changes
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting your clients>
- Timely coverage of breaking tax legislation
- Form 7203, S Corporation Shareholder Stock and Debt Basis Limitations
- Donor Advised Funds
- Residency and Domicile
- Selling a Principal Residence, including planning strategies
- A comprehensive overview of virtual currecy, including important tax considerations in light of increased IRS scrutiny
- Implications of proposed legislation for both individuals and businesses
- How the Code affects tax planning for individuals and businesses
Experience with individual and business clients