Technology is constantly changing and with that change, a need arises to reevaluate how
we approach auditing. We are seeing more electronic transaction documentation and
less paper. Clients want more data analysis and conclusions on the data. In order to stay
ahead of this evolution, we need to understand and develop new techniques in auditing.
All accounting and financial professionals looking to gain additional knowledge on data analytics in a general sense as well as through practical analysis.
- Implement the tools involved with performing data analytic techniques
- Develop best practices and practical tips and tricks related to data analytics
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness in audits using data analytic tools
- Overview of data analytics
- Understanding data systems
- Transmission and receipt of data
- Discussion on specialized technologies to aid in the audit plan
- Interrogating data and practical application of specialized technologies
Basic auditing and accounting course or experience