This highly informative course comprehensively covers all the latest tax law developments. The focus is on individual taxation and discussion of the planning opportunities practitioners need to understand to help clients respond effectively.
All tax practitioners, both those working in public accounting as well as those in private industry, who need the latest information on tax changes affecting their individual clients
- Understand strategies and tactics to use in light of new legislation
- Understand the most current guidance on retirement planning
- Understand how to nail down valuable deductions and other reductions to the tax base
- Comprehensive coverage of the Inflation Reduction Act, including:
- The Clean Vehicle Credit, Credit for Previously Owned Clean Vehicles, Credit for Qualified Commercial Clean Vehicles, Residential Clean Energy Credit, Energy Effi
Experience in individual tax planning
- Qualifies for CFP credit
- Qualifies for IRS credit
Robert Lickwar, CPA
Bob Lickwar is a Tax Managing Director with UHY Advisors in the company’s Farmington, Connecticut, office. He has 37 years of experience and has spent most of his career practicing in all areas of taxation, particularly pass-through entities, high net worth individuals, and small businesses and their owners. Bob received his undergraduate degree in accounting from Central Connecticut State University, and his master's in taxation from the University of Hartford. Bob has been a frequent presenter on various tax matters for roughly 15 years.
Online pre-registration for this event is now closed.