One of the biggest trends in business information technology these days is the deployment of Microsoft’s Office 365 suite of desktop and cloud based applications. Any organization that uses Microsoft Office needs to understand the compelling value proposition of the Office 365 ecosystem, which extends far beyond the traditional MS Office suite of applications. Office 365 will do for communication, collaboration and information sharing what spreadsheet software did for columnar work papers. This full day course will provide you with a practical guide for deploying Office 365 in your organization to maximize your return on investment and increase your productivity with everyday business documents and communications. Attending this course will pay big dividends by helping you develop the optimal Office 365 deployment strategy for your organization and avoid common mistakes that can result in unintended consequences. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who wants to learn about the power of Office 365 and how to deploy it effectively.
Upon completing this course, you will …
- Understand what is important to know about Office 365 before you subscribe
- Be familiar with all the applications included within Office 365
- Know which Officer 365 applications are best for your organizations
- Determine the optimal deployment strategy for Office 365 in your organization
The key topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Comprehensive review of all that Office 365 offers
- What you need to know before you subscribe
- Application lightning round, reviewing all the Office 365 apps and what they are used for with examples
- Tips for developing your Office 365 deployment strategy including transition planning, specifically:
- Purchasing Office 365 subscriptions
- Email (setup & transition)
- OneDrive (setup & transition)
- Using OneDrive within apps