One of the hottest trends in business today is the application of the new generation of data analysis and business intelligence (BI) tools to make better business decisions. The demand for CPA professionals to be able to apply these tools is increasing every day. Don’t be left behind! This course will bring you up to speed on the concepts, nomenclature, applications and tools associated with data analytics and business intelligence. You owe it to yourself as a CPA professional to attend this course. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Any CPA who wants to keep up with current data analysis trends that directly affect the accounting profession.
After attending this course you will:
- Understand the value of data analytics and BI in today's fast paced marketplace
- Have a solid understanding of the concepts and nomenclature to prepare you for "the discussion"
- Learn about the powerful application of these tools for auditors, CFOs and business decision makers
- Know about the more popular tools that are being used today for data analytics and business intelligence
The key topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Understanding key concepts and nomenclature related to data analytics and BI
- Review of practical applications for Auditors, CFOs & Controllers
- Powerful and popular data analytic and BI tools
- Dashboards - the new reporting model
- A real-life case study from start to finish