This presentation discusses the most recent 2019/20 tax developments impacting individual taxpayers, focusing on important provisions, rules and concepts. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments impacting individual taxpayers
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- provide an update of the latest developments, rules and regulations impacting individual taxpayers.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- NEW legislative update on the SECURE Act (Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement)
- Latest developments on the Disaster Act
- Recent legislative changes to the Extenders Act
- 2019/20 tax legislation and development related to individual taxpayers
- Section 199A deduction rules and regulations
- Capital gains and losses
- Rental real estate and other passive activities losses
- Other key rulings and regulations affecting individual taxpayers
Basic working knowledge of individual taxation