The ability to assess and build a great organizational culture has become one of the most important skills of our time. Unspoken norms have far more influence on organizational culture than written codes.
CPAs and other decision makers interested in learning deeper aspects of the social psychology of organizational culture
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Define “social immune system”
- Identify at least one way that unspoken norms develop in an organization
- Identify three ways teams can be more resilient
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Definition of a social immune system and how does it work
- Why groupthink develops and how to stop it
- Unconscious bias in teams
- How to assess various dimensions of organizational culture
- Effective change management processes
- Understanding organizational DNA and how to build a curiosity culture
- The psychology of diversity, innovation and resilience
- The science of group dynamics and systems thinking