Are you self-taught on Excel? Have you ever wondered if you really know how to use Excel? Do you want to build a great foundation for using Excel? Are you new to using Excel? If you answered YES to any of these questions, this is for you. This course is designed to start with the basics of using Excel from the interface to the structure to data entry to formula basics.
New Excel users or anyone who wants to build a good foundation for using Excel
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Select features from the Excel interface that will help you create spreadsheets
- Recognize efficient ways to add data to your spreadsheets
- Identify ways to create better fo
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Review of the Excel interface
- Basic data entry tasks using the fill command, range selection and copy & paste
- Basics to creating formulas (absolute/relative reference, auto-computer, functions)
Some knowledge of using Excel