Nonprofits serve a unique purpose in society compared to other entities. Nonprofits face special accounting, operational, and compliance challenges for effective management and governance.
Anyone involved in managing or monitoring nonprofits
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Distinguish unique accounting and financial reporting considerations for nonprofits
- Identify tips for better management and governance of nonprofit organizations
- Indicate common operational and compliance requirements faced by nonprofits
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Special accounting and financial reporting considerations for nonprofits
- Unique operational considerations for nonprofit management and those charged with governance to monitor
- Compliance requirements commonly faced by nonprofits when providing external financial information