Embracing and cultivating Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in the workplace IS Ethics at Work! This session explores ethical values and principles related to these initiatives and examines workplace behaviors, individually and collectively, that foster and promote organizational well being. Robbie offers findings on strategies that work to improve DEI efforts based on best practices and interviews with experts in the field.
Anyone who wishes for a more just and fair workplace
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Explore ethical values and principles related to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Raise awareness of systematic injustices in the workplace
- Provoke curiosity and
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Overview of ethics
- Ethical values and principles
- DEI working definitions
- Unconscious bias, assumptions, microaggressions
- Standing Up and Speaking Out
- DEI and Organizational Responsibility