Ethics is ultimately about our relationship to ourself, others, and the world in which we live. Therefore, to enhance our relationships with those around us, we must first start with the regard we hold for ourselves.
All those who wish to be kinder to themselves
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize the impact our level of self-esteem has on wellbeing in our personal and professional lives
- Recognize that we have choice to let go of unhealthy beliefs about ourselv
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Self-Esteem: What is it?
- Belief systems
- Benefits of High Self Esteem
- Minimizing traps of low Self Esteem
- Components of High Self Esteem