The amount of electronic content that business organizations contend with is growing at incredible rates. Terms like "Big Data" and "Information Overload", are being used by overwhelmed information workers on a daily basis.
Accounting and other business professionals that need to add security to the electronic content with which they work.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Identify some of the security risks that affect electronic information
- Select cloud storage providers by employing vetting process
- Recognize the steps to effectively set up and control cloud storage
- Recall ways to add security to individual electronic documents as well as to storage areas that must be controlled
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Securing individual documents
- Protecting information resident in the Cloud
- Securing data stored on or accessed by mobile devices