By the nature of our work and training, financial professionals have more personal finance knowledge than the general population. However, sometimes we spend so much time planning our company's future that we neglect or defer taking steps to build our own personal net worth.
If you are dissatisfied about the speed that you are accumulating savings, this session will help put you on the right track. Even if you are meeting your goals, this session will provide insights and ideas which will add to and reinforce what you may already be doing.
Understand the strategies that real people with ordinary jobs use to become financially independent.
- Why people who appear wealthy may be living paycheck to paycheck
- Why a millionaire may be living in the ordinary house next door
- Early and mid-career strategies for accumulating wealth
- Where and how to invest your money
- Why fees and commissions should concern you
- Strategies for buying stocks, mutual funds and ETFs
Some investing knowledge
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.