Selecting the right KPIs for your organization can be complex and stressful. Rather than resorting to brainstorming and internet searches, there is a better way to discover the best KPIs for your organization - the ROKS method. In this session Bernie Smith, creator of the ROKS method, walks you through the first five steps of this powerful approach, using real-world stories to bring each step to life.
Anyone who needs to design or fix performance measures
- Understand the importance clearly stated strategy in designing KPIs
- The two key principles of KPI engagement
- How to break strategy down into KPIs
- How to shortlist you most important KPIs in a structured way
- A template-based approach to KPI definition
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.
Online pre-registration for this event is now closed.