This course is designed for accountants in public practice and industry that focus on nonprofit and governmental entities. We will cover the basics needed to understand what makes nonprofit and governmental accounting & auditing unique. We’ll start with the key financial reporting differences for governmental and nonprofit entities. Then we’ll switch focus and review the fundamentals of Yellow Book and Uniform Guidance audits. This foundational course is perfect for those getting started in the nonprofit and governmental arena and those looking for a refresher.
Ideal for practitioners new to governmental or nonprofit accounting or auditing
- Intro to nonprofit GAAP
- Intro to governmental accounting
- Intro to Yellow Book
- Intro to Uniform Guidance
- Identify the key differences in governmental GAAP
- Recognize the basic requirements in a Yellow Book Audit
- Describe performance requirements for Uniform Guidance
- Identify topics unique to nonprofit accounting
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.