We all know a little about strategy, but do we really understand "why” and “how” to plan effectively and the human factor that often causes our planning attempts to fail?
This course reveals the essential issues involved in strategy and planning, most often people issues.
Using real-world examples, case studies and discussions with experts, this audio course will provide an engaging and thought-provoking look at why planning is so important and why most managers and leaders fail to plan effectively.
- Establish the importance of visioning (looking ahead).
- Identify steps to create a compelling vision.
- Effectively implement SWOT and Advanced SWOT models.
- Identify reasons why organizations fail to plan effectively.
- Identify how poor communication, jargon and politics get in the way.
- Effectively implement Michael Porter's five strategic forces model.
- Distinguish six stages of the strategic planning cycle and important feedback loop.
- Effectively implement the Strategic Accountability Reporting (STAR) Framework.
- Recognize why an accountant can be the best strategic early warning system.
This is a mobile audio course, much like a podcast but you can earn CPE by taking an assessment.
By selecting purchase you will be taken to prodiolearning.com to complete registration.
Please contact email@example.com if you experience any issues.
Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
ProDio Audio Learning Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, Registry ID:142304. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org