Join us as we honor our chapter's past presidents for their service and dedication to the chapter. Learn about quality control standards and the right information to identify for an upcoming peer review.
Earn 2 CPE credits in Accounting and Auditing.
In this meeting, hear helpful information on:
- The two types of peer review: system review and engagement review
- Documentation issues, independence, and compilation and review procedures
- Areas of common noncompliance
- Identifying, assessing, and responding to risk
- Helpful resources and a case study
Guest Option: registered attendees may bring a guest for $25. Please contact the Education Department at 973-226-4494 to register a guest.
Early birds save $10 - late fee will be applied on and after 5/5. Season Pass holders must register for each event.
To access the course materials, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received - remember to check back for updates.