Does your organization know what it takes to perform a HUD audit? During this course you will gain important insights into compliance pitfalls for HUD-assisted housing owners and managers. You will also assess and evaluate the latest changes in the federally-assisted housing industry and efficiently plan, perform, and report a HUD-assisted engagement.
CPA firm audit managers (and above) involved with the performance of audits of HUD-assisted projects, government auditors and HUD-assistance grantees.
- Assess issues unique to the HUD-assisted project environment
- Interpret components of due professional care to the HUD-assisted project environment
- Reconstruct the required disclosures for HUD audits
- Evaluate the HUD’s policy on submission, review, and reporting requirements
- Assess the requirements for the separate agreed-upon procedures engagement prior to submission of the financial data templates to REAC
- Contrast the compliance requirements for both Title I and Title II approved lenders
- HUD audit environment
- Audit standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Fieldwork standards for audits of the HUD-assisted projects
- Audits of HUD-regulated lenders
- Reporting standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Annual financial statement requirements
Experience in conducting and/or planning HUD audits.
- *AICPA members deduct an additional $30 from applicable price.
- Qualifies for Yellow Book.
Course materials are distributed electronically and we’ve passed the savings along to you - registrants save $20 on all 8-hour seminar pricing. To access the materials visit My Events. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.