Technology is transforming our profession. Machines can now do the foundational things upon which our profession was built, and they can do them faster and more accurately than we can. How do we stay relevant in a world like this? The answer lies in mastering the things the machines CAN’T do. That means embracing a new mindset, a new skillset and a new toolset that will make us not only future-ready, but future-proof.
Accounting and finance professionals who want to get up to speed on the changes that are impacting our profession and how we must transform ourselves to succeed going forward.
- Identify the trends that are transforming our profession and accelerating the need to change
- Identify the skills we’ll need to succeed going forward
- Identify some of the new tools that have surfaced to help you become future-ready and that will help your clients become future-ready as well
- The impact new technologies are having on our profession
- How our mindset must change in order to enact a future-focused agenda
- Where to find help in making ourselves more future-ready — and in making our clients more future-ready as a result
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit njcpa.org/My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.
Help Feed Those in Need
- The NJCPA Emerging Leaders Council is hosting a Food Drive to benefit the Community FoodBank of New Jersey. Please bring your nonperishable items and canned goods to this event. Peanut butter and tuna fish are always needed.