Recent research says that the business environment for CPAs and their clients will be characterized by “unprecedented, massive and highly accelerated change” through 2025. To thrive in this new age of hyper-change and growing uncertainty, it is now an imperative to learn a new competency–how to accurately anticipate the future. Predicting the future based on The Anticipatory Organization™ Model created by Daniel Burrus and Burrus Research. This session does not just highlight the latest trends but brings in examples of the trends and how firms are leveraging these to find new service opportunities.
All CPAs and Finance / Accounting Professionals.
- Understand the major forces of change in the business and firm environment based on Hard trends/certainties around technology and demographics and regulations that are driving change in the accounting profession
- Develop insights and opportunities around the major technologies (A.I., Blockchain, Big Data) and their implications for participants, their firms and clients and how to keep them in focus in the future
- Gain a positive view about the future and development of opportunities for the firms to consider at both an everyday level and game-changing level
- Understand the critical skills and competencies CPAs will need for a future in an age of automation and machines
- Future trends and insights
- Strategic thinking
- Accelerating growth by identifying high leverage opportunities
- Innovation and creativity
- Problem solving
Participants should have had some management or leadership experience.
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit njcpa.org/MyEvents. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.