Maintain the qualifications of a team or review captain by attending the first two hours of this program. Also for the second half, join members of the Peer Review Executive Committee and fellow peer reviewers, both experienced and new, in an informal "roundtable" discussion of issues important to peer reviewers.
This event is an interactive workshop designed for CPAs who want to remain qualified as Peer Review team captains and reviewers.
- Recent changes to peer review guidance
- How new accounting & auditing standards impact peer reviews
- A discussion of the latest Peer Reviewers' Alerts and the developments every reviewer should know
- 8:00-8:30am - Registration/Continental Breakfast
- 8:30-10:10am - Peer Review Update Course
- 10:10-10:30am - Refreshment Break
- 10:30am-12:10pm - Team Captain Roundtable
- 12:10-12:15pm - Closing Comments
- 12:15-1:00pm - Lunch
Course materials will be distributed electronically. To access, visit your
My Events page
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to your seminar. Handouts are added as received.