This four-topic CFO event will provide new tools to manage accounts receivable, payables and cash before wrapping up with how to lead meetings that are productive and fun. This is an event you won’t want to miss.
This series is for people who are, or aspire to be, chief financial officers. We target the discussions to people in medium‐sized organizations.
- Learn to manage AR and AP more effectively
- Find better methods to manage cash
- Consider new cash forecasting techniques
- Make neetings fun and productive
- A/R and A/P: effective management techniques
- Cash management techniques
- Cash forecasting, reporting and metrics
- Better meetings: make meetings fun and productive
Experience in the Treasury function and managing cash flow, either for internal use or external clients. Experience working with internal clients or external clients and business leaders.
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.