Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive seminar covers all the relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review and compilation arenas. Identify and apply recently issued FASB and PCAOB, ARSC and ASB standards and guidance.
CPAs in public practice and industry who want to remain up-to-date on accounting, auditing, compilation and review pronouncements.
- Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards, and standards on accounting and review services
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation and review services
- Recently issued ASUs, including revenue recognition and financial instruments
- Current FASB projects
- Audit and Attest engagements update including SAS 134, SAS 135, and
proposed SAS 136
- Recent PCAOB guidance
- Latest activity from ARSC
Experience in accounting and auditing.