Financial managers have long struggled to drive results through their financial planning and control processes. This seminar shows how to build a performance management framework, linking the company’s high-level strategic objectives to performance metrics at the individual responsibility center level. The result will be an easier to use financial planning process that produces better projections and better control.
Those who are, or aspire to be, upper level financial managers
Learn how to move the dials on every executive’s dashboard. This seminar includes five interactive exercises as a vehicle for group discussion.
- Link long-term strategy to short-term financial plans
- Use benchmarking to determine what performance should be
- Translate corporate strategy into specific initiatives for responsibility center managers
- Take performance management to the responsibility center level
- Best practices to get the whole company pulling in the same direction