As business advisors and trusted partners, CPAs are uniquely positioned to inform clients on the risks, benefits, and financial implications of IT choices.
CPAs and accounting firm leaders
Learn why this is important for your firm, how to approach the conversation, what questions to ask and what to recommend.
- The business case for advising clients on IT issues
- What the market currently looks like (“everyone’s doing it”)
- Be more “sticky”
- Don’t leave money on the table
- Starting the conversation
- Hybrid workforce considerations
- Cloud considerations
- Security considerations
Season Pass holders must register for each event.
For course materials, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received, remember to check back for updates.