More than 16 states now have a pass-through entity tax (PTET) and six more states are under consideration. Learn what you need to know for your business or your clients in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
CPAs in public practice who advise flow-through entity clients as well as CPAs in industry who work for or manage partnerships, LLCs or S corporations
- Obtain the most current information to advise your clients or company in making year-end decisions.
- Receive practical examples and principal considerations to help you decide whether your client or company should make the election.
- Learn how to advise your clients if they receive a refund.
- 2022 New Jersey PTET fundamentals
- Key similarities and differences among the PTETs and the principal considerations in deciding whether to make the election
- Real-life examples and case studies on the intricacies involved in analyzing whether PTET is advantageous for clients
- Reporting PTET refunds