Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful programs available for CPAs. It includes many time-saving techniques that most CPAs never put into practice. This course is designed to help you get up and running on Excel quickly and efficiently. Even if you have used Excel for years but never learned the fundamentals of good spreadsheet design, this course will get you back on track. We will move at a methodical pace so that you can try your new skills during the session. This session is presented using Excel 2013. Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this course apply to ALL versions of Excel. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Every Excel user so they learn key concepts of using Excel.
After completing this class you will have the ability to...
- Create spreadsheets more efficiently
- Distribute spreadsheets in the proper format
- Use templates to increase your productivity
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Create a Default layout (Workbook, sheets, settings)
- Using quick formatting tools (Cell Styles, copy & pasting, cell formats)
- Printing your spreadsheets (page layout, printing to paper and PDF)
- Group mode
- Using and creating templates