Critical Traits of a Thinking Auditor - Stretching Experienced Auditors Beyond the Basics will provide tips and best practices for stretching experienced auditor past the basics in each of the three pillars of success. Those in charge of the day-to-day supervision of engagements need to consciously embrace and demonstrate characteristics that will enable him/her to transition to a firm leader.
Experienced accountants who need to transition to be a firm leader
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Identify critical elements of effective and efficient audits
- Determine how to use creative problem solving to enhance engagement management and client service
- Identify client service and business development roles
- Apply important traits to demonstrate when transitioning to being a firm leader
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Improving a firm's financial results
- Improving effective and efficient audits
- Transforming the audit through creative thinking
- Managing change for positive outcomes
- Retaining client through ensuring exceptional service
- Developing other professional through mentoring, counseling, and delegation
Responsibility for supervising audits